My project today is another Mini Baskets & Blooms. This time I used the Sparkly & Bright stamp set with Kraft Cardstock. (Club girls, this is one of your October projects.)
I also used the Serene Snowflake stamp set that's in the Holiday Mini Catalog and I used the small snowflakes with Craft white ink. I sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa ink. The reindeer is a 1 1/4 Circle and placed it on the Chocolate Scallop Square.
The video is almost ready….it's loaded on You Tube and it just has to process. I'll return here and update when it's ready.
Update: The video is ready, click here to watch it on my Chic' n Scratch Live! website.
Here's the supply list:
- Baskets & Bloom Die #113484
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- 1 1/4 Chocolate Striped Ribbon 8" #115617
- Square Scallop Punch #112081
- 1 1/4 Circle Punch #112082
- Sparkly & Bright Stamp set #115346
- Serene Snowflake Stamp set #115438
- Real Red Marker #100052
- Crystal Effects #101055
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- White Craft Ink #101731
- Sponges #101610
- Close to Cocoa Ink #103139
- Basic Brown ink #104315
- Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Kraft Cardstock #102125
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this weekend. I spent several hours organizing our bathroom cabinets & I started on our master closet. I also worked on my swaps I'm taking to Founders Circle.