I started this Christmas notepad during my 2nd live stream on UStream. But I was unable to finish it…I found it hard to go from Halloween to Christmas. Not sure what I was thinking!! For those of you that were there….what you saw…is the real me. I tend to go all over the place when I'm creating and to be honest…often times I have to walk away and when I come back it hits me what I need to do…not sure why it works that way but it does.
Oh well….moving on. I decided I like this one. It's easy and simple and it's finished…now I can get back to Halloween projects.
For this notepad, I used the Perfect Punches stamp set with the Jolly Holiday Designer Paper. I used Cherry Cobbler card stock to cover the notepad and Old Olive Satin ribbon for the top.
- Perfect Punches stamp set – Wood #117022 – Clear #120516
- Jolly Holiday Designer Paper #117159
- Cherry Cobbler ink #119669 & card stock #119685
- Old Olive ink #102277
- 1 3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- 1/8 Hole punch
- Old Olive Satin Ribbon #117292
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Have a great day!!