She made this card with the Create a Cupcake stamp set along with the Build a Cupcake Punch. The colors are Old Olive & So Saffron and the scallop layer was cut out with the Scallops Duo Die.
We used the Old Olive Designer Paper from the Brights DSP Stacks and the icing for the cupcake is from the Sweet Stitches DSP in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
We cut out the little flower with our scissors and added a Pearl to the center using a Mini Glue Dot.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. I'll post my March Thank you card tomorrow.
- Create a Cupcake stamp set – Wood #121915 – Clear #121982
- Build a Cupcake Punch #121807
- Brights Designer Paper Stacks #117155
- Scallops Due Die #120903
- Sweet Stitches DSP #121781
- Pearls #119247
- Old Olive card stock # 100702
- So Saffron card stock #105118
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Black Stazon ink #101406
- Dimensionals #104430
- Mini Glue Dot #103683