My Charming Window Box looks very similar to the Strength & Hope Bitty Box ……but ….it's quiet a bit bigger. It's the same box as the Greetings Card Kids Box or the Sweet Pea Candy Box. I have a few more that I've made so I'll probably film a new video next week.
On this box I used the Charming stamp set with the Butterfly Prints stamp set …both with Early Espresso ink. I used the 2-3/8 Scallop punch with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch ….and ….the Butterfly Punch Don't you love the little Pearls I added to the Butterfly (I got that idea from Belinda's card).
Here's the supply list:
- Charming stamp set #116519
- Butterfly Prints stamp set – Wood #121049 Clear #120738
- 2-3/8 Scallop Punch #118874
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- Butterfly Punch #119848
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Window Sheets #114323
- Antique Brads #117273
- Basic Pearls #119247
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Early Espresso ink #119670
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon #119753
Thanks & have a great weekend!!