Starting today May 18th – May 28th ….everyone that places a minimum order of $35 will receive a kit to make this box.
The Video is available for free on my Chic n Scratch Live! site and pdf instructions will be provided in a link. Kit includes all the supplies to make one box ….it does not include embossing or stamped images. (Kits will be mailed around June 1st.)
Why am I having this special in the middle of May? It's my Stampin Up cruise special. This coming week is the Stampin Up cruise to Alaska and although I earned it …we can't go because Chase graduates high school this weekend.
Here's the details for my Strength & Hope Shadow box ….. I used the Bitty Box Die to cut the box out and then embossed the top with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
All the images are from the Strength & Hope stamp set that's on the last page of the Summer Mini Catalog. I stamped all of them with Early Espresso ink.
This idea came to me because I have some friends that walk every year for the Breast Cancer Race for a Cure and they're always looking for cute little gifts to pass out to their sponsors. I thought this cute little shadow box would be perfect!!
Tomorrow I'll share with you a different version of the Bitty Box … just in case you want to add a little treat inside. Here's a picture of the inside …..
- Strength & Hope Stamp set – Wood #118100 Clear #123660
- Bitty Box & Envelope Die #115967
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
- Window Sheets (Thick) #114324
- 1-3/4 ScallopCircle Punch #119854
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- 1-3/4 Cicle Punch #119850
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon #119753
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Dimensionals #104430
- Early Espresso ink #119670
- Pink Pirouette card stock #111351
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Whisper White card stock #100730
Have a great day!!!