I used the Grateful Greetings stamp set with the spider from the Dark & Dreary stamp set (I'm thrilled that set carried over from last years Holiday Mini Catalog).
This is a super easy Halloween project to make and you can whip out a whole punch really fast!!!
Here's how I made it ……using the Big Shot I cut out two Cajun Craze tags with the Two Tags Die. Added some Frightful Sight Designer Paper and closed it with some Black Taffeta Ribbon.
Here's the supply list:
- Grateful Greetings stamp set #116511
- Dark & Dreary stamp set – Wood #120837 Clear #121151
- Two Tags Die #115954
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Black Taffeta Ribbon #119962
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Corner Punch #119871
- Fightful Sight DSP #122351
- Cajun Craze Marker #119678
- Cajun Craze card stock #119684
- Jet Black Stazon ink #101406
- Sticky Strip #104294