I make these every year for Valentines Day and this year I choose the Easy Events stamp set with the Framelits. Speaking of the Labels Collection Framelits …. they will be available starting tomorrow. I can't wait!! I love them!!
To make this project I used a piece of Real Red card stock that measures 7-1/4 x 3-1/4. You score it @ 1-1/8, 1-7/8, 4-5/16, 5-1/6. It's super easy and you can whip out a whole punch very quickly. (You can find these boxes of Nerds at Walgreens …they have the best selection of candy!)
I stamped the Easy Events image with Black Stazon ink and used the Aqua Painter with Old Olive ink to color the tree. I also used Soft Suede ink and the Real Red Marker.
I wrapped the Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon around it to keep it closed and I used Dimensionals to pop the image up.
I've got a few reminders for you ….
- The Holiday Mini Catalog ends tonight.
- The Occasions Mini Catalog starts tomorrow.
- Clearance Rack Blitz ends Jan. 5th.
- Product Shares pictures will be posted tomorrow.
- My Chic n Scratch Thank you card will be posted tomorrow.
Here's the supplies I used:
- Easy Events Stamp set W#116958 C#123225
- Labels Collection Framelits #125598
- Aqua Painter #103954
- Real Red card stock #102482
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Real Red Grosgrain #109034
- Dimensionals #104430
- Brights DSP Stack #117155
Thanks & …have a great day!!
Click here to check out the Clearance Rack Blitz.
I hope you enjoyed my Easy Events Valentines Nerds!