When I came to my office this morning (after being gone for three days) I decided that I wanted to make a simple card and I wanted to emboss with the Framelits.
Click here if you like to watch a video on how to emboss with the Framelits.
I haven't used the Apothecary Art stamp set much so I started with it …and that's as far as I got. I wanted it to be simple and easy …..and if you wanted to step it up a notch you could stamp the Happy Birthday on another sheet of card stock and cut it out. Or you could add some layers … and some glitter!
Here's how to make it:
- Stamp the Apothecary image on to Whisper White card stock using Timber Brown Stazon. You could use Black Stazon.
- Stamp Happy Birthday greeting.
- Emboss over the image with the Labels Collection Framelit.
- Color flowers with Baja Breeze Marker & Pear Pizzazz on the leaves.
Don't forget Sale-a-bration ends Saturday!!
Thanks & have a great day!!
Here's the Stampin Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Apothecary Art – Wood #125525 Clear #125527
- Ink: Timber Brown Stazon (Black Stazon #101406), Baja Breeze Marker #120965, Pear Pizzazz Marker #119801
- Card Stock: Whisper White 107730
- Tools/Accessories: Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439 , Labels Collection Framelits #125598