Here's some additional information on my Ink Pad Club.
Here's the list of stamp pads you'll receive:
- June: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
- July: Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum
- August: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
- September: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie
- October: Real Red, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
- November: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, River Rock, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
- December: More Mustard, Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Basic Gray
- January: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green
- The price of my Ink Pad Club was based on the cost of the ink pads and Priority Mail shipping (plus packaging). If you choose to add to your order …. additional shipping fees will be required.
- Offer is only available for US residents with Stampin Up! Demonstrator Angie Kennedy Juda.
- The Ink Pad Club fee does not earn punches with my Reward Punch Card program.
- Free card included each month.
The cost is just $42 a month for the next 8 months…… and ….. you'll receive Hostess Benefits of $25 in Free Product. (Hostess product will ship the last month of your membership.)
You'll receive five ink pads for five months and six ink pads for three months. Your ink pads will ship each month Priority Mail and you'll receive tracking information when they've shipped.
We'll start in June and each club needs six members. Once we have six members I'll send you a link to set up your recurring payments.
Contact me today if you'd like to join my Ink Pad Club at email@example.com.
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.