When you place an online order with me this month …you'll receive one of these free cards in the mail.
I used the Note Cards on page 160 of the Stampin Up Catalog and they measure 5-1/8 x 3-5/8 and they come with their very own envelopes.
The Designer Paper is Polka Dot Parade and I stamped the greeting with the Perfectly Penned stamp set. The colors include:
- Marina Mist
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rich Razzleberry
- Daffodil Delight
I used the 1-3/8 Square Punch to pennant the edges and the Apothecary Accents Framelits for the Thank You.
a few more things …..
- Stamp Club ladies … I'm sorry but I have to cancel Stamp Club tomorrow. Chase has been sick all week with Bronchitis and an ear infection and neither of us have had much sleep. I've sent you an email with the rescheduled date.
- If you've emailed me in the past week … I'm very behind on emails!! I will try my best to get caught up with the next two days. If you have an urgent matter please email me again today.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. Don' forget to check out the Reason to Smile promotion.
Here's the Stampin Up! supply list for the Perfectly Penned Polka Dot Card:
- Stamps: Perfectly Penned – Wood #122890 Clear #122892
- Ink: Marina Mist #126962, Pumpkin Pie #126945, Daffodil Delight #126944, Rich Razzleberry #126950
- Card Stock: Whisper White #100730, Polka Dot Parade #126902, Marina Mist #119682, Pumpkin Pie #105117, Daffodil Delight #119683, Rich Razzleberry #115316
- Tools/Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003, 1-3/8 Square Punch #119877, Dimensionals #104430, Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439