How to make a Soda Pop Necklace
My video on how to make a Soda Pop Top Necklace is ready!!
Soda Pop Top Necklace Supply List:
- Soda Pop Tops – 129388
- Tea Time Trinkets – 129326
- Collage Curios Stamp Set – 129099 (W) 129102 (C)
- Lucky Limeade ink – 126984
- Soft Suede ink – 126978
- Calypso Coral ink – 126983
- Sponges – 101610
- Crystal Effects – 101055
- 1″ Circle Punch – 119868
- 1/16 Circle Punch – 101227
- VersaMark Pad – 102283
- Clear Embossing Powder – 109130
- Heat Tool – 129053
- Mini Glue Dots – 103683
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 101650
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine 113439used to flatten the Soda Pop Tops)
- Ball Chain
- Jump Rings (9mm)
- Jewelry Pliers
TODAY’S THE LAST DAY FOR FREE SHIPPING!!!
I’ll be back later today with a 2nd post .. to announce the necklaces winners (yes .. I’m giving away more than one). And I’ve got a couple more necklaces to show you.
I’ll see ya this afternoon.
Have a great day!!
p.s. Can you believe my printer died this morning? I’m rushing out to buy a new one .. I swear they are not making them to last more than a year (or less in my case).