I have a New Catalog Sneak Peek for you today!!
My Scallop Square Card is using the brand new Label Love stamp set ... along with the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper.
Both of these items will be available in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog that starts on May 31st.
I used the Scallop Square Die that's retiring to make this card. Please remember the Retiring Accessories are available While Supplies Last.
Click here to check out an older version of this card that has a video tutorial.
Here's how I made this card:
- Fold the Whisper White Card Stock (7-7/8 x 3-15/16) in half and attach to Melon Mambo Scallop Square.
- Tie White Taffeta Ribbon around the Gingham Garden DSP (3-5/8 x 3-5/8) and then attach to white card stock.
- Stamp image with Melon Mambo ink and cut it out with the Artisan Label Punch.
- Attach image to front of card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the Stampin Up! Supply List:
- Stamps: Label Love - 130619 (W) 130622 (C)
- Ink: 126948 Melon Mambo
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 115320 Melon Mambo, 129310 Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
- Accessories: 115950 Scallop Square Die (RETIRING), 130920 Artisan Label Punch, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 109070 White Taffeta Ribbon, 113439 Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Let's talk about the new ......
Stampin' Up! Catalog
- We have 30 + days before the new Catalog begins.
- As a Stampin Up! Demonstrator we get to pre-order a few items early (Sneak Peek items).
- My Chic n Scratch Preferred customers receive their catalogs free.
- I'll start shipping new catalogs in about 10 days.
- Click here to sign up for your FREE Stampin' Up! CATALOG.
- Click on the link above to pay for a Catalog (scroll to bottom of post and click on add to cart).
Congrats Teresa Sather!! ... your name was drawn to win the Hostess Benefits and you won $130 in FREE Product !!
NEW Hostess Code: GCDCJVBK
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. I'm really sorry if you're tried to get in touch with me this month!! I've been sick more days in April than not and I'm really hoping that I'm over it! I'm a tad behind but I hope to get caught up in the next couple days.