My project today is the Gingham Garden Fancy Favor Box.
Two of the items used on this box are retiring soon .....
- The Fancy Favor Die Box
- Pretty Postage Stamp set
Here's how I made the box:
- Cut the box out using a 12 x 5-1/2 piece of Gingham Garden DSP (available May 31st).
- Fold on score lines and apply adhesive at bottom to close.
- Cut a hole for the ribbon with the Circle Punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Bunch Pack.
- Add White Taffeta Ribbon.
- Stamp Pretty Postage image with Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White card stock.
- Cut image out with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch.
- Cut out a 1-3/4 Scallop Circle with Melon Mambo card stock.
- Draw dots on each scallop with the White Gel Pen.
- Add Happy Birthday image to scallop with Stampin' Dimenionals.
- Add image to box also using Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supply List:
- Stamps: Pretty Postage - 123095 (W) 123097 (C) (retiring June 1st)
- Ink: 126948 Melon Mambo
- Card Stock: 129310 Gingham Garden DSP (available May 31st), 100730 Whisper White, 115320 Melon Mambo
- Accessories: 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 119860 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 119854 - 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 105021White Gel Pen, 104430 Stampin Dimensionals, 115965 Fancy Favor Box Die (retiring and available while supplies last)
Stampin' Up! Catalog
- My Chic n Scratch Preferred customers receive their catalogs free.
- Click here to sign up for your FREE Stampin' Up! CATALOG.
Special Note: A preferred customer means you've spent a minimum of $50 with me in the past year (12 months). Placing an online order through another demonstrator electronically removes you from my Stampin' Up! customer list. To reactivate your Chic n Scratch Preferred Customer status, simply place a new order through my Stampin' Up! website.
Click on the link below to order your copy today if you are not a preferred customer (The catalog is free and the cost is for Priority Mail Shipping.)
Thanks & have a great day!