My project today is a simple Thanksgiving Card that I made using the Truly Grateful stamp set.
The colors are Baked Brown Sugar and Summer Starfruit. I can't believe how much I'm using Summer Starfruit (I was a More Mustard fan before it retired and thought I couldn't live without it ... guess I was wrong).
I used the Burlap on the card ... as well as the little fibers you see right next to the acorns.
I've got a video on how to make the Truly Grateful Thanksgiving Card.
If you're unable to watch this video in your email box ... please visit my blog to watch it.
Stampin' Up! Supply List:
- Stamps: Truly Grateful 131730 (W) 131733 (C)
- Ink: 131174 Baked Brown Sugar, 126975 Crumb Cake
- Card Stock: 131296 Baked Brown Sugar, 126839 Summer Startfruit, 101650 Very Vanilla
- Accessories: 132140 Burlap, 130102 Deco Framelits, 124094 1" Square Punch, 103683 Glue Dots, 104430 Dimensionals, 101610 Sponges, 113439 Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Congrats Rose M!! You used the Hostess Code last week and won $100 in Free Product of your choice.
Congrats Karol!! Your name was drawn to win the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 6 Box. (I've sent you an email.) Here's Karol's comment ....
- Win a Free Big Shot Die Cut Machine
- Magnetic Platform is back in stock #130658
- Chic n Treat
- Clearance Rack has new inventory - here's a little video to show you where to find the Clearance Rack.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. Please remember I'm out of office this week ... if you want to stay connected with me while I'm away click here to join my Chic n Scratch Facebook Page.