My project today is the Sweet Shop Bag and it's the same bag as the Christmas Bag I made back in December. Click here if you'd like to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! website to see how it's made.
I used the Sweet Shop Designer Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog along with the Got Treats Stamp Set.
I embossed the Pool Party card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and added the Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon to close it.
I colored the image with Stampin Write Markers and I used: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeaid, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party (all the colors used on the Sweet Shop DSP).
Here's a few reminders:
- Sale-a-bration is taking place …. spend $50 and you will receive a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Click here to shop now.
- Stampin Up! Starter Kit is on sale for $125 and you'll also receive a free pack of DSP each month or a Digital Download (for the rest of 2012). Click here to join now.
- The stamp set for Stamp Set of the Month Club is Mouthwatering and if you're a member I've posted all the details on the blog (you'll also receive an email today with more details for February).
Here's the supply list for the Sweet Shop Bag:
- Sweet Shop DSP #125408
- Got Treats Stamp Set – W#119114 C#120627
- Scallop Border Punch #119882
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon #122974
- Linen Thread #104199
- 2011-2013 In Color Markers #123002
Have a great day!!